Life Insurance – Sales Representative
Quite possibly the best insurance agency sales representative job ever!
Why be a plain old sales representative when you can become a Protection Adviser? As a Protection Adviser you stay focused on your relationships with your clients. You advise and counsel them on coverage options. You help them understand their insurance decisions. And you solve their insurance problems for them.
What do you get?
- A secure salary PLUS income-increasing incentives & bonuses!
- Our full benefits package – Paid training, life insurance, sick time, vacation, and paid holidays
- A secure position in a well-established insurance agency. We’ve been here 34 years…and counting!
- Great co-workers in a friendly environment.
- Representing – Erie Family Life – making your success a breeze!
- A business excited about its future and growth.
If this interests you, you need to understand one VERY important thing … This tremendous career opportunity is available only to the best we can find!
Are YOU …
- Positive, upbeat and courteous with a great attitude?
- Reliable, trustworthy and dependable?
- A bright, fast learner – especially with new computer tools and skills?
If you answered yes to all of those questions, here’s what YOU need to qualify for this position …
- Ideal candidate will have WV life insurance license, but not required
- You MUST get to work reliably. We are located in Elkins, WV 26241.
- You MUST get to work on time. You know yourself. If you can’t get to work on time, please do not apply.
- You MUST be able to work during our office hours of Monday thru Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm with an hour off for lunch. These hours are not flexible. Our clients expect us to be available when we say we are.
- You MUST be committed to your clients. Client service beyond office hours is sometimes necessary to provide top-shelf service. That’s the business we’re in. If you have the required experience you know that.
We provide excellent benefits, competitive salary plus bonuses, commissions and incentives, opportunity for growth and income advancement, and a great team of co-workers. We will hire a motivated person committed to high-quality work and top-shelf service.
To apply send your resume with cover letter and salary requirements to 200 Davis Ave. Elkins, WV 26241 or email: email@example.com. In your cover letter, tell me why you’re a great fit for this position. Include an e-mail address, and I will confirm receipt of your resume.